Monday, November 30, 2009

Happy Birthday Grandpa!

Today is Landon's Grandpa's (my dad) birthday! We wanted to wish him a very happy birthday, we hope he had a great day and was able to relax and enjoy himself today. I'll leave out the part about how old he is ;o) We can't wait to see him in January when we go visit to celebrate Landon's 1st Birthday as well!

Landon also recieved his H1N1 booster today, I am very relieved because he is now 100% covered against the virus. I was worried because they said that with his disorder he was conswidered to be in the high risk category and he would have to be hospitalized if he had contracted the virus. But, we are all clear and very thankful to our Pedi! Landon is a bit cranky and sore from the shot, but he is also cutting his 2nd front top tooth so that plays a big role in it too. Here's to hoping it breaks through tonight and brings him some relief.

We are headed to Phoenix tomorrow to meet with the Geneticist and the Metabolic Nutritionist. It should be a very interesting and informative appointment. I will update you on everything once we get back. We will also be meeting up with our good friend Catina and her baby, JT. Landon's Godfather, Gary, will be going to dinner with us as well. We are going to eat at Cheesecake Factory...I cannot tell you how excited I am about this, I really miss Cheesecake Factory. Especially since our house in Frisco was 7 minutes from there, yumm. Pray for a good appointment and no blood work for Landon!

No comments:

Post a Comment