Monday, June 8, 2009

ABC's of Regan

ABCs of Me
A - Age: 25
B - Bed size: Queen
C - Chore you hate: Vaccuming
D - Dog's names: Boomer & Schwepps
E - Essential start your day : Cereal right now, although I do like an occasional flavored coffee.
F - Favorite color: Pink & Brown
G - Gold or Silver: White Gold
H - Height: 5'6
I - Instruments you play(ed): Violin (Badly) for 5 years, Clarinet for 8 years, Saxophone for 5 years.
J - Job title: Grad Student and Mommy
K - Kid(s): 1 Step-Son Zachery, 13 and Baby Boy Landon, 4.5 months
L - Living arrangements: with Scott, Zach, Landon, and the dogs in our new home!
M - Mom's name: Kathleen
N - Nicknames: Sweetie, Honey Boney, Regs, Ching, and a few others
O - Overnight hospital stay other than birth: NICU after I was born for Jaundice, Appendicitis and removal when I was 18, and then when I gave Birth to Landon in January
P - Pet Peeve: Bad Table Manners, Gum Smacking, and bad drivers
Q - Quote from a movie: Umm it's not from a movie, but it is "Every man is entitled to fall madly in love with a red headed at least once in his lifetime" -Lucille Ball
R - Right or left handed: Kinda Both. I was supposed to be left handed, but my mom disagreed with it.
S- Siblings: Amy, Travis, and Aaron
T - Time you wake up: Every 3 hours for 6 more weeks to feed Landon. But when I wake up for the day ranges between 6:30 a.m. and 8:30 a.m. It all depends on when Landon wakes up, I prefer after 9 though.
U- Underwear: is worn
V - Vegetable you dislike: Beets, Tomatos
W - Ways you run late: traffic, alarm didn't go off, didn't have everythng ready for Landon on time, Landon gets hungry last minute and I have to feed him.
X - X-rays you've had: We'll just go ahead and say 90% of my body. I was a gymnast.
Y - Yummy food you make: Macaroni and Cheese, Beer bread, Zuchini (sp?) bread, Coconut Cream Pie, Potato Salad, and lots lots more..this is a better question for Scott.
Z - Zoo favorite: Monkeys, Elephants, and and the Hippopoatamuses.

I tag Melissa, Kelly, Laney, and Lindsey!

No comments:

Post a Comment