Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Playing at the Park

I took the kiddos to the park today. Landon had a blast playing, sliding, running, and swinging. Ms. Emeline had a great time snoozing away in her sling! The weather was beautiful today so I figured it would be nice to get Landon out to play and burn off some of his energy...I truly wish I had half of his energy, I could get so much done! We had fun and then came home and ate lunch and are about to take a nap. Have a great day everyone!

Ready, Set, Go!!


This boy loves to slide!!

Brave Boy! He accidentally got stuck like this and bravely slid down this way. I caught him at the bottom and we celebrated how brave he is!!

He is getting so big, I  love it but at the same time wish it would slow down just a bit. And yes, the Binky thief was at it again. It was confiscated right after I took the picture.


No comments:

Post a Comment