Thursday, February 10, 2011

Recent pics & update!

Sorry for being MIA (again). It has been a complete whirlwind since Emeline was born. With the holidays and my mom coming to visit for 2 weeks. Then after all of that slowed down and we were getting back to "normal" I was rushed to the ER in an ambulance for extreme and excruciating right side abdominal pain. Spent 2 days and 1 night in the hospital to find out I needed Emergency Gallbladder surgery ASAP, and that I had a small amount of fluid around my heart and lungs (from having E, it happens in some women) and I am not to have any more children...good thing we were done. So, I had my Gallbladder removed on 1/10/11 and my Aunt came to stay with us for a week to help out. Then Landon turned 2 on 1/19/11 and we left for Dallas on 1/20/11 (we drove) to surprise my mom for her birthday on 1/25/11. We are still in Dallas visiting and having a great time. We've played in the record snow they have here, and celebrated lots and lots of birthdays and the grandparents are having a blast with the kiddos.

In good news Landon has not been hospitalized in over a year, in fact it's been 14 months!! I am so happy. He is doing really great! At his 2 year well check he was 37 inches (tall!) and 29.8 pounds. We see the Geneticist in March (after having our appt rescheduled buckoos of times by them), so I am interested to see how he is doing from a Metabolic stand point. I am expecting great news like always!!

So here are some new pics of the kiddos and a few from Christmas that were taken by our good friend Garry and his dad...thanks guys!

Emeline in my Christening gown the day she was baptised!

Love this!

Playing 'Toddler Teasers' with Landon waiting for the pictures to start...oops. I love this picture though.


**It's not letting me add the other ones right now, so I will add them tomorrow when I get the chance (read: nap time!).**

2 comments:

  1. Great to see you are all doing well after so much that has been going on!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love her Christening gown, so pretty!

    ReplyDelete