Sunday, August 21, 2011

Awareness!!

O.K. Those of you that know me, know how passionate I am about bringing awareness to Landon's disorder. There is an amazing page on facebook of a girl who is a Freshman at a High School in Dallas (couldn't be more perfect, right??). Her little brother has mito. It doesn't say specifically which disorder under mito, or if it's even known. Please go and like their facebook page and share it on your page. She is trying to spread mito awareness to 10,000 people in a week! This could do wonders for the mito community and getting the word out there. She is going to add a tab of "Mito Kids" and I submitted Landon to be a part of it (Mito Moms, there's a post on the page's wall on how to do this), so I am really hoping he gets put up there!! It's amazing what young people can do. I'm excited to watch and (hopefully) see the likes be WAY over $10,000 by the end of the 1 week period!

Here's the link! Wish GRANTed

No comments:

Post a Comment