Monday, December 26, 2011

Christmas

The kids and I hope that everyone had an amazing Christmas! We went home to visit my family for a week, and it was amazing. We had a wonderful time playing with and visiting the cousins, grandparents, my aunts and uncles, and awesome friends. We feel so blessed that we were able to go home, and the support and love from everyone there is overwhelming and so, so great. We are truly blessed to have such amazing family and friends and really wish we could spend more time with them; hopefully soon.

The kids were spoiled (but not rotten), as always. We went shopping, saw ice sculptures, went down an ice slide (Landon and I), saw Santa (neither kid cried, I was shocked), played, and soaked up all the love and happiness. I promise to post pics soon after I finish my current organizing mission in the house here.

Please keep a few of our mito families in your prayers, there are quite a few of them in the hospital and others struggling with sicknesses this time of year.

Merry Christmas/Happy Holidays to you and your family, hope it was a great one.

Love,
Regan, Landon, and Emeline

No comments:

Post a Comment