Monday, December 12, 2011

E's 1st Birthday!

E turned 1 on 12/5, I had wanted to wait until I had her 1 year pictures back to post about her 1st birthday. I have the teaser picture back and it is so adorable that I could not wait. She had a wonderful double party with her friend Harrison (his bday is the day before hers) party here at the house with some close friends and some family that came in from NM! She is not a fan of cake at all. She tasted a few bites and was like, 'eh I'm good, thanks mom.' Not at all sure where she gets that from, because those of you that know me well, know one of my main loves in life is yummy cake.

She's walking all over the place now, and refuses to crawl at all. She's 28.3 inches and 18 lbs so still a peanut. Her hair has turned completely white blonde, it's really pretty. Part of me still hopes she gets some red in it, but it's not looking that way! Thanks to all who made her party and birthday a success we are blessed to have you in our lives!

Landon has a geneticist appointment on Friday, so I will update all of that when we get back from Phoenix.

Here's her teaser professional photo! She looks so big!


Here is one of her trying her cake at her party!

Finally, here is her amazing birthday cake a very talented friend made!

No comments:

Post a Comment