Friday, May 10, 2013

Looking forward to summer


We've been keeping ourselves busy around here, the kids and I are loving playing outside since the weather has been so nice. This week we've been lucky enough to have a lot of days in the 80's. If you know AZ at all, it's usually over 100 degrees by now and I am so thankful that it's not. The kids are chomping at the bit to get into the pool, but for some reason the pool isn't being heated as it should be. We've gone several times and the kids would splash on the steps, but it was waaaaay to cold to get all the way in. I'm hoping to take them to the splash park soon, but again the water needs to warm up some before that can happen.

We are looking forward to a laid back weekend, and a fun Mothers Day. Hope all the mom's have a fabulous weekend, because as we all know it's much deserved!


Landon has been very inquisitive and into learning anything and everything he can. I love this picture of him that I captured a few days ago, even if it's a grainy poor quality cell picture.



Miss E is all play lately, this is her doing a head stand off the couch. She is constantly climbing on anything and everything, of course with me right next to her...honestly it scares me even though I know it's normal toddler behavior. We are also in the midst of potty training, which she is doing really well with. 



I was lucky enough to get this picture at the pool, I asked them to smile for a picture. Landon crossed his arms, and E looks over and mimics him. It's one of my favorite pictures of them ever. It really shows their personalities, and how much fun they are. 

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment