Wednesday, November 11, 2009

We are going to be Famous!

Well Kind of. I left a testimonial for our Ergo Baby Carrier that we absolutely love and use all the time on facebook since we are fans of them! After going through who knows how many carriers, a good friend of mine suggested that we try the Ergo. I am so glad that she told us about it, it has been the best baby carrier ever. I tell every mom and mom-to-be I can about the Ergo. Our testimonial will not be up for about a week or two, but I will let you know as soon as they post it! I am super excited about it, and really glad that they think we are cool enough to use our story! In the mean time here is there website if you want to check them out:
 http://www.ergobaby.com/


Also, if you get the chance, go check out my friend Megan's food blog. She is giving away a sample pack of this super yummy popcorn. I hope I win it, no offense to all of you...ha ha :o)

http://megansmunchies.com/the-return-of-the-decadent-popcorn-giveaway/

No comments:

Post a Comment