Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Little Helper

I have a new laundry helper theses days! Landon loves to pull the clothes out of the dryer and then take off running with them! If you say "Landon where are you going?" He laughs and says "heh" and then runs faster. It's quite hillarious and a lot of fun! The other day he went to get clothes out of the dryer and they were wet, because I had just changed them over from the washing machine. He grabbed them, made a funny face and then proceeded to fuss at me and then run off! He is such a bogger and I wouldn't change it. Here are some pictures of Landon helping Scott and I with the laundry...these clothes were dry!




Pulling the clothes out of the dryer! Scott was intercepting most of the clothes before Landon ran off with them!




Playing in the dryer is lot's of fun, he really enjoys it. He comes running every time he hears the dryer door open!

No comments:

Post a Comment