Monday, January 11, 2010

Counting Down

The Birthday countdown has begun in our house. I cannot believe that my little guy will no longer be a baby a weel from tomorrow. He seems so grown up, but then again still my itty bitty guy. His party is this Saturday and we are super excited about it. We will have lots of close friends and family, and then have a small gathering on his birthday and probably go out to dinner. I talked to the Nutritionist and he is allowed to have whatever birthday foods he wants as long as he has all low fat foods the night before, the day of before the party, and then the morning after. I am so excited that he can join in all the good eating and have a "normal" birthday and party. We will definitely be posting pictures so be on the look out for them Saturday evening! We hope everyone has a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment