Saturday, September 10, 2011

9 months!

E turned 9 months earlier this week. She is so active and makes us laugh every day. She and Landon have so, so much fun playing. I really love that she is old enough now to sit and play with him. She just loves when I put them both in her crib and Landon bounces on his knees. She just laughs and laughs and laughs this giant belly laugh. I just love to sit there and watch them; it really makes me smile! She has been crawling for a few weeks now, but is really getting to be quick with it. She also started saying "mamama" last week and she says "yea yea yea" as well. It's so fun, I love this age with her. Her well check with her stats isn't until later in month. It had to be rescheduled due to some other things that came up. I will post those stats when I get them after her appointment.

Landon is doing well also. He just loves to play with "Emma" as he calls her. He is so very smart and is learning so much every day. He can now sing Twinkle Twinkle, Itsy Bitsy Spider, His ABC's, many songs he hears on Barney or Sesame Street. He can count to 10, although sometimes he skips a few numbers that I assume he views as unimportant. He loves to read, swim and play "baseball game" which is me throwing a stuffed ball decorated to look like a baseball at his equally soft bat.

We are excited to look ahead to fall, and hopefully cooler temps! We are also getting ready for Mitochondrial Disease Awareness week, which is later this month so keep on the lookout for that!

I had to strap her in to her high chair so she could still long enough to get a picture! She's perpetual motion!

He looks so grown up!

No comments:

Post a Comment