Saturday, July 4, 2009

Happy 4th of July!

We wanted to wish everyone a very Happy 4th of July. We had friends and neighbors over to BBQ and hang out. We had a blast! Landon was so busy playing and hanging out with everyone, that he crashed about 1/2 an hour after everyone left, around 7 p.m., which rarely goes to bed that early! I am now working on finishing up my school work for the week so I can start on this next week since we visit the Geneticist on Tuesday and then go to San Diego on Thursday for our vacation!

I am so excited to go to San Diego. I have never been to California, and I have been dying to go to the San Diego Zoo since I was little. We are also going to go to the beach since Zach has never seen the Ocean besides Galveston, TX and that is so gross it's not even worth counting. Scott wants to go on a Harbor Tour so we will do that too. I am secretly hoping that we can go on a Sunset Dinner Cruise too, but we will have to see if we have time. I am slaso dying and really hoping we go to the Longboard Grill where they filmed this year's "After the Catch" I really want to get a T-Shirt. For those of you that don't know I Love, Love, Love Deadliest Catch! And our wonderful friend Garry got me a t-shirt from the Lockspot where they were filming "After the Catch" before this season!I can start myself a collection :o)

In baby news, Landon has start bulldozing! He will stick his butt up in the air whith his legs and head still on the floor and push himself forward with is feet. it is really cute to watch. He can also pivet himself around to look in all directions. We are not far from crawling and being mobile, which means we need to start baby proofing our house. I found the baby gates I want for our stairs. Our neighbors have them and they are amazing. I am going to order them off of Amazon once we get back from San Diego. Landon and I alos have Thrush. I do not wish this on anyone. The poor guy is so miserable. He has it on his tongue and his poor little butt, and I have it around my nipples, from nursing...can we say miserable? But we have meds and just have to wait for them to do their thing.

Anyways, I digressed, but I hope everyone had a wonderful holiday weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment