Thursday, August 6, 2009

Sorry

I know I have been a bad blogger lately, but I have been super busy and sick. I had mastitis and let me tell you it HURTS. It was one of the most painful things I have ever experienced in my life. I am still on these super high powered anti-biotics for it, and I cannot nurse Landon until 4 days after I finish them..they are that strong!

Landon is so big now he reaches for and grabs everything he might possibly be able to get ahold of. You really have to keep a good eye on him! He has also started army crawling every where so he is officially mobil now...time to baby proof the house! he can also push himself up from laying down into a sitting up position and stay sitting up! And we have been teething in our house...any day now and his bottom two teeth are going to pop through. He has been really fussy and clingy especially at night. We have been usuing the Hyland's teething tablets and I love them. They are all natural , but they take the pain away and he sleeps so much better. I just refuse to load him up on tylenol because he's teething. he has had some days where he has a slight fever from the teething and I have to give him some tylenol then, but that's the only time he gets it.

Other than that we are just enjoying our summer. I am taking a break from school and reevaluating what it is I want to do with my life. I would really love to work 3 days a week and stay home the other 2 days once Landon is cleared to go to daycare. I really want to be able to go up to his school and have lunch with him on a regular basis, and play with him, and be a room mom etc once he gets to school age. Hopefully I can find a PRN or PT Speech job in Arizona. We will see though.
I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend. We will be in Dallas visiting family and friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment