Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Dallas Arboretum

My mom and I took Landon to visit "Autumn at the Dallas Arboretum." We decided to go on a whim, since we were already here and it was a relatively nice day outside. We had a blast walking around and looking at all of the flowers and fall decorations. Landon also really enjoyed playing in the pumpkin patch! I am really glad we were able to go, and Landon came out with a super neat Bib that has the State flag of Texas on it! I just couldn't resist getting it for him, since after all his mom is a Texan!

Here are some pictures from our trip to the Arboretum!




Landon playing in the pumpkins at the Pumpkin patch!





Landon and Mommy with a Landon sized Pumpkin!

Landon and Mommy in standing in the Pumpkin House.

One of my favorites, he looks like being in the Pumpkin Patch is serious business.

I Love that he is smiling and so happy to be playing in the pumpkins!

No comments:

Post a Comment