Wednesday, August 20, 2008

17 Weeks


Wow 17 weeks. We are almost half way through. Some days it seems to have gone quick and other days it seems to go slower. As long as the nesxt 2 weeks go quick, I will be happy. What's in 2 weeks? We find out if we are having a boy or a girl. I can not be more excited about this. Not only knowing what sex our baby is, but also b/c we haven't had an u/s since week 10 and I am excited to see baby again. Hoping everything turns out o.k. and development, etc is normal. They will also be checking for birth defects, genetic stuff (ie: down syndrome, etc). It will be an hour long u/s so it will be fun to see the little one for that length of time.


I added a belly pic for those that are interested. Hopefully it is starting to look more like I am pregnant and less like I am just fat. It also depends on what I wear, but it should "pop" soon. I am also still waiting to feel baby. They say the mom can feel them anytime between 16-20 weeks, and "outsiders" can feel closer to 20 weeks. At this point it's hard to tell whether it is gas or baby, so I am saying gas until I have a more definate way of knowing.


I am feeling good. A little tired some days, but I chalk that up to having to get up at 5:00 now to make the drive to Ft. Huachuca in time to not be spending all evening there. I like my job so far. My case load is huge for only being there for 3 days a week, but my boss is going to see what she can do about that.


We are having more trouble with the house. The new buyers are trying to pull some stuff (again). Hopefully it will all work out, but our lawyer is on it in case they try to be difficult. I mean seriously how many times do we have to do this before the house sells? The stress is driving both Scott and I nuts. Wish us luck and good karma on everything turning out all right (again).

No comments:

Post a Comment