Friday, August 15, 2008

Catching Up!

Just doing some catching up. I have been glued to the t.v. and the gymnastics all-around competitions at night, and doing all the last minute stuff to start work on Monday.

I am super excited abuot starting work on Monday. I have been been u:ber bored the last few weeks at home. Plus, I really like contributing to the income in the house. I am glad I had this time at home b/c it taught me that I don't want to be a stay-at-home mom. I think I would go nuts. I know kids keep you busy, etc. But, I am super social and enjoy interacting with other adults.

Other news the US Women won Gold and Silver in the Individual All-Around. I am so excited about this. One because they deserved it and two because it kept the under-aged chinese girl from getting Gold or Silver. I really hope they get caught for their cheating and their medal gets stripped and given to the Americans. If not Karma's a b!tch and it will come back at some point.

I want to say congrats to my really good friend Sarah! She just found out that she is pregnant and I am so excited and happy for her! She will make a fantastic mom :o)

Option period on the house is up at midnight, I am excited to finally have the house sold, and to move on. I really like our house in TX, but the one here is going to be super cool too. I just wish there was a way to make them build faster!

No comments:

Post a Comment