Monday, February 16, 2009

1st Valentines Day

Landon had his first Valentines Day Saturday. We didn't do anything exciting. Landon, my MIL, and I ran errands most of the day, and then Scott made us dinner, we exchanged small gifts, and then watched Scott and Zach play Rock Band 2 (my gift to Scott...just the game, we already had the rest). Landon fell asleep to it, so I took the oppurtunity and passed out too. I'm telling you we are exciting people lately :o)

OMG, while running errandsI bought the biggest box of diapers I have seen in my life, lots of wipes, and a gargantous thing of laundry detergent b/c buying them together earned me a gift card...that I can use on more diapers later :o) We also bought his Christening outfit since he will be Baptised on the 28th at our house. I don't buy into the whole "boys must wear a christening gown too" philosophy. I just bought him a cute white-ish colored outfit.

We hope everyone had a good Valentines Day. Here are some pictures of Landon in his Valentines Day outfit. If you can't see it, the shirt says: "Little Heart Breaker."

1 comment: