Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Oops

Oops...It's been awhile since I have blogged. Sorry. Life has been a little hectic. I promise to try and do better.

Updates on our life:

1. Landon is getting Baptised on Saturday. I am really excited about this...and the fact that cake is involved.

2. We have really great friends coming from Phoenix for his Baptism and I am excited to get to spend time and hang out with them!

3. Scott bought me the prettiest Garnet ring! I will post a picture of it tomorrow. I got to pick it out! I am so excited b/c Garnet is Landon's birth stone and I wanted a ring for my right hand :o)

4. My wedding Photographer in Dallas will be taking picture of Landon and I while we are there. He did such a good job at our wedding I can't wait to see what he will do with Landon and I. And, I am super excited to get professional pics of him while he is still really small!

5. We are going to Dallas in a little over 2 weeks! I miss my friends and family and can't wait to see everyone!

6. We have been praying that Landon's results will come back negative. This Friday will be 2 weeks, so they will send the sample off and I am hoping they won't dawdle in doing the test.

7. I Love my husband more and more each day. He has helped me w/ Landon and every thing else going on so much, and I think everyone should know how wonderful he is.

1 comment:

  1. Glad things are going so well for y'all. Landon is a doll.

    ReplyDelete