Monday, July 28, 2008

2nd Trimester!

We made it to 2nd tri! woohoo. Nothing exciting to mark it, but the risk of m/c is down to about 4% so I am super happy about that. I still have not told my mom I am pregnant, and I really don't know how. I am going to wait until after my 14 week appt on Thursday and then I am making myself tell her. I think I will send her a card or soemthing with an u/s pic. Any ideas?

All 3 of us will be in Dallas from October10-12. We will be going to the fair on the 11th (yumm corn dog's), and then hanging out with friends and family on the 12th until our flight leaves in the evening. Should be fun times, I am excited about going.

I have orientation for my job on Friday. I am excited to go, but had a weird conversation with my HR lady today. I told her that I had no heard from the Special Ed director where I would be working on when I would be starting, and she said not to worry about it, you have plenty of time, I will tell you on Friday. Whatever in the heck that is supposed to mean. I guess I will just wait until Friday. School starts here on August 6th, and Friday is the 1st...so what does "plenty of time" mean? I also still need to tell them I am pregnant, but I was going to wait and start working first. We will see what Friday holds I guess.

No comments:

Post a Comment