Wednesday, July 2, 2008

10 weeks!!!


We made it to 10 weeks in one piece! Through the move, the 16 hour drive, and all that chaos. I am so glad to be here, and nearing the end of the 1st trimester and morning Sickness!!


I went to my new OBGYN here in Arizona today. She was really nice and I really like her. She and her husband are a team together so I will be seeing both of them through the whole thing. Not to sure how I feel about a male being all up in my business besides Scott, but I am sure it will be fine. I trust them. We had another u/s today and Scott was able to see the baby!! It actually looks like a baby now (see picture above). It was really neat to see him/her again. Baby has grown soo much I was amazed. It measured at 10w 3d, but the doctor didnt want to change the due date quite yet. They want to see where we are measuring at our big u/s in 10 weeks and go from there. We will be able to find out the sex of the baby at the next u/s I am soooo Excited. It's definately a girl, but still it will be nice to know for sure. We got to see the heart beat (again for me). She tried to let us hear it, but baby was moving around too much and was un-cooperative. Figures huh? ha ha.


Everything is finally coming together! We picked out the remaining stuff for the interior of the house yesterday and signed off on it :o) I added 14K worth of stuff, and it was a blast! I can't wait for the house to be done and to be able to see it all put together and move in and go shopping for all the fun stuff we will need now that our house is WAY bigger! I will take pics next time we go out to the site of the model home to give you an idea of what it will look like!

No comments:

Post a Comment