Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Easter Bunny

I took Landon to sit on the Easter Bunny's lap yesterday. I was a little nervous that he was going to be scared by the bunny and cry so we couldn't get good pictures, but it was just the opposite. He just sat there looking at me like "Ha ha mom, are we done now?" We got a really cute picture, but unfortunately I cannot get my scanner to work, so I will leave you with pictures of him in his Easter Outfit (What he wore to sit on the bunny's lap) that I took before we left, just in case he was scared. I promise to post the picture of him on the bunny's lap as soon as Scott fixes my scanner problem.

He's becoming very good at looking at the Camera for pictures...definately a little ham :o)


He looks a little stiff in this one, but I love that the "button up shirt" under the sweater vest is really a onesie...much easier.



This is what we call "shifty eyes". He was finished with me taking pictures of him by this point. You can't tell by the picture, but he was rolling on his side and picking his butt up and then kicking his feet out, it really was adorable to watch.

1 comment: