Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Rolling Over

We have a Roller!! Landon first rolled from his back to his stomach on April 21st. Well, 2 days later on the 23rd he rolled from his stomach to his back...of course when everyone had their backs turned to him! He finally rolled from front to back again today during tummy time! I am so excited he ishitting his milestones right on time...which Scott and I are really happy about b/c with his disorder in some cases (mainly the severe ones and we have the mildest one) it can cause a developmental delay. So, we are super excited about him being exactly on schedule. We have to watch him much more carefully now on the changing table and other places. Before we know it he will be rolling every where!

In Mommy news I came down with a Sinus/Upper Respiratory Infection 2 days after surgery so I am still fighting that with meds. My arm is doing great, and looks much better. I go back to the Doctor for it tomorrow, so we will see what he says.

In Big Brother News he turned 13 on Monday...please pray for Scott and I :o)

In Family News we are starting a Garden in our backyard. I am so excited about it. I have gathered all of the supplies we need and I bought squash, zucchini, corn, carrots, lettuce, spinach, peppers, and green beans to plant in our garden! My goal is to be able to grow most of my own veggies for Landon's Baby Food since we are required to make as much of our own as possible. I am a little sad that I cannot find seeds for Sweet Potatos, but I will keep looking. When we get everything up and running I will definately post pictures!

Finally, Congrats to our Friend Catina who had her baby boy, Joseph Timothy, last night. I am super excited for her and Landon has a play mate!

1 comment:

  1. yay for Landon rolling over!! I always do a pretty big garden, i love having all the fresh vegis outside my door. Good Luck with it!!

    ReplyDelete