Friday, May 15, 2009

4 Month Well Check!

Landon had a great 4 month well check this morning! He weigh's 15.05 lbs (50th percentile), he is 26.5 inches long (90th percentile...we are going to have a tall boy!), and his head is in the 90th percentile! Dr. Couchman said he looked wonderful. They did a developmental scale on him and he is 5.5-6 months developmentally!! I am so proud of my little guy, I knew he was ahead of the developmental curve (my speech background taught me this), but I didn't realize he was that far ahead! Dr. Couchman said he looked for any little thing that could be wrong or out of place and he "couldn't find a dang thing!!!" Which is great news b/c other children with Landon's disorder are usually behind the developmental curve, have trouble gaining weight and growing, and Dr. Couchman said he looks like an above normal kid who is going along great! I am so excited, it just goes to show how his disorder does NOT effect him, and how very mild he has it! I am also super excited that on Tuesday when he turns 4 months old we get to start him on Rice Cereal! I think this will be so much fun for all of us. So look for pictures next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment