Monday, May 12, 2008

Monday, Monday

I went back to working on my Speech hours today. I LOVE working with the kids, but they wear me out. I am exhausted, but feel that I shouldn't be. I also went by my dad's office and printed everything I would need to study for my AZ Speech exam. I was a little overwhelmed by the amount of stuff on my study-guide, but then realized it was for ALL of Special Ed not just speech. I am going to start studying an hour a night, starting tonight.

We had 3 people look at the house yesterday, and we have another realtor bringing someone tonight. That will make 25 people who have looked at the house in less than 3 weeks. I really hope someone buys it soon so I can meet Scott out in AZ sooner rather than later.

I am starting my 3 mile walk tonight, so wish me luck. I really want to take Boomer with me, but I don't think he could make it the whole way w/o me having to carry him. 3 miles will be hard w/o adding another 20 lbs to it! It would be nice to have the company though. We'll see.

No comments:

Post a Comment