Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Boomer & Mud


I Love Boomer, but w/o fail every time it rains he MUST play in the mud afterwards. It's really cute, but can be totally frustrating when you are trying to sell your house. But he looks so cute, I can't stay mad at him about it long. Luckily this time I caught him before he got off of the tile and onto the carpet. He does look really cute and super proud that he was playing in the mud. I didn't get any pictures of him this time, but the picture is from the last time he played in the mud!


I am back to being super exhausted again. Probably b/c I didn't sleep well last night. I had to spray the "odoban" in the computer room again b/c of the humidity. After spraying it I had the epiphany that it's probably not a good idea for me to be inhaling the fumes b/c I am pregnant. So then I got all paranoid as to whether or not the fumes would cause birth defects, etc. So, needless to say I worried about that all night and didn't sleep well. I called the company and they said it has no effects, but then again they wouldn't want me to stop using their product. So I called the pharmacists and she assured me everything would be fine, she just wouldn't do what I did again, let someone else do it. So, Zach has a new job! I think he will enjoy it, maybe.


Not much else going on. We are pretty boring. Just getting ready to move and getting nervous and stressing about selling our house, although the realtos assures me we will have no problem. It hasn't sold yet, so I am going to be nervous/stressed about it until it does. Scott is supposed to hear from the builders of the house we want in Tucson today. I pray that they bring good news and we can have the lot he has picked out!

No comments:

Post a Comment