Wednesday, November 12, 2008

30 weeks!

We have made it to the home stretch! Only 10 more weeks to go. I am feeling pretty well overall. I have definately aquired the Back Pain, Hip Pain, and random contractions have started.

Last week was a hard one for us. I woke up Sunday with severe pain in my right ear. I was up all night b/c it hurt so bad I was literally in tears. Went to the dr and they said it was this ear infection. I took the medicine they gave me. No progress after a few days, and now it had spread to my left ear. Went back to the doctor they thought it was a fungal infection, took medicine for that...didn't help and now I had fluid coming out (gross!). So I go back to the doctor and then take a swab of the fluid, and call me on Monday it is an ear infection, but one of the nasty ones that show themselves as soemthing different. I was given Tylenol with Codine so it was bearable. Now that we have the right medicine everything is alot better and I can finally hear again (my ear canals were so swollen that they were almost swollen shut...Outer Ear Infection).

This week has started out with lots of fun too! I noticed a "rash" on my hands and part of my arms, and I noticed that Landon was not moving as much and I was worried. The OB called anyways to see if I could come in. They wanted to check on Landon after the barrage of meds I was on last week. They looked at my "rash" and told me it was exzema..ooh fun. I have some cream to put on it, but that's all they can do for it.

While we were at the the OB they decided to hook us up to the monitors to check on Landon. It was really neat to be able to sit and relax and hear his heartbeat on the monitor for 20 minutes. He was attacking the monitor, he really does not like those things. The nurse said it omits a sound that some of them just don't like. But they said he looks great, so I am very relieved.

Here is to hoping the next weeks are very un-eventful until birth!

No comments:

Post a Comment