Wednesday, November 26, 2008

32 weeks!

We had our 32 week doctor's appt yesterday. It went very well, Landon's heart beat sounded great, they said he was measuring great. He is a little over 17 inches long and weighs 4 lbs or a little more. I had not gained anymore weight since my last appt so they said that actually means that I lost weight, and Landon gained. As long as he is gaining I am happy. We never had an NT scna or got tested for Down Syndrome. It wouldn't have made a difference to us, but I was curious what our risk was. The doctor said that with my age and the fact that we had a normal 20 week u/s and he looked great that is was some where between 1 in6-8,000 and not to even worry about it. We also talked about the contractions I have been having lately and he said the next time we had them and there were more than 4-6 in an hour (whether consistent or not) to call and come in. It is a little early for them to be coming so frequently (on average I get them around 2-3 times a week) and to be as painful as they are. We are also being cautious b/c although they say it isn't a pre-determiner, I was a preemie and we don't want Landon to be.

We are also having our Pre-natal pictures taken this weekend. Our good friend Garry who takes amazing pictures is going to do them for us! I am super excited. So look for those in the near future!

I hope that everyone has a great Thanksgiving. We will be having yummy food with Scott's Grandma and some of his extended family, and his cousins. Then we will be heading to Phoenix to a friends house, they are having game night! It will be exciting to see all of our Phoenix friends one last time before Landon is born. We are quickly approaching the "no traveling more than 1 hour from the hospital" mark. That goes into effect at 34 weeks.

Have a wonderful Turkey Day and eat lots of food, and watch lots of football (at least I hope to).

No comments:

Post a Comment