Wednesday, November 19, 2008

31 weeks

Here we are at 31 weeks. Only possibly 9 more to go. I am doing pretty well. Happy that we have made it this far, and he is doing well. He has taken up residence on my right side (as far right as possible) between my Ribs and my pelvis and no matter what, he refuses to move. Needless to say I am pretty sore, and my back on that side is killing me. Scott told me today that I could get a Pre-natal massage on Friday to try and alleviate some of the pain :o) I am so excited, and really hope that it works. My belly is super massive (or at least I think so), and if I could find my dadgum camera I would take a picture and post it. I will have to look diligently, and locate it. Scott told me the other day that I looked like I was going to pop...imagine what I will look like in a few more weeks!

I talked to my sister today about coming in when Landon is born. But, unless we have to schedule a C Section or get induced (which I really want to avoid at all costs) she will not be able to be here when he is born. An open ended ticket is just way to expensive. We decided that she will come and visit for a few days after he is born and once we are home. I am really excited about having her come, I really miss her.

Not too much else going on. I am DYING for an Olive Garden Salad, but Scott said no :o( I am craving their salad dressing like nothing else. Oh, well...grrr.

No comments:

Post a Comment