Monday, September 8, 2008

Happy 1st Anniversary!

Today is our 1st Anniversary!! It is hard to believe it has already been a year. It has flown by and we had a blast. We are not doing anything super fancy this year. I will be making Scott one of his favorite meals, home made macaroni and cheese, and his mom bought us a cake!

Will we be eating the top layer of our wedding cake? Umm..no. The original one flew across the parking lot thanks to the bell hop at the hotel where we held our wedding, and the replacement one we recieved...yea we ate that in November. It was REALLY good. Scott and I both looked at each other and said "I want cake, but I don't want to go out." Then I said well we have the one in the freezer, and technically it's not the layer from the wedding so it would not be bad luck to eat it. So we did. Which is why my MIL was nice enough to get us one. Yummm.....Cake.

1 comment: