Sunday, September 7, 2008

We have a name!!

We finally decided on a full name for our baby boy. It was actually a suggestion Zach made and both Scott and I liked it, so we decided to use it. So without further delay our baby boy's FULL name will be:

Landon Patrick!

We are excited. I like it b/c it is an Irish middle name (and I am obviosuly Irish), and Scott likes it b/c it flows well. Also, Patrick was one of the names Scott's parents thought about using for him so it has some sentimental value as well.

We are on our way out the door to go to Babies 'R' Us to look at boy baby things. Because I was so certain I was having a girl, I never paid attention to the boy stuff. In the words of Chris Collinsworth from the Olympics (when the u.s. men's relay team beat the french relay team after the french trashed talked the u.s.)...Oops.

No comments:

Post a Comment