Monday, September 15, 2008

I Heart My Sister.

So for those of you who do not know, my sister Amy and I are really close. In fact out of all of my family I am the closest to her. She has been there to help me through everything, and I mean everything. All of the crap with my mom over the years and her antics, giving me a place to live when I needed one, and on and on. And...She has done it again. Since Scott and I will be in Dallas in October to go to the fair (I am SOO excited!) and will not be able to make it home for the holidays this year b/c of recent events and Christmas is too close to my due date to be traveling, my sister is graciously throwing us a "couples" or men are invited too, baby shower!! It is so sweet of her, b/c I do not know anyone in Tucson we wouldn't be able to have a shower here. I have the bestest sister ever. As corny as it sounds I hope I can find a way to "pay" her back for everything she has done for me over the last 25 years.

Side Note: We start child birth classes tomorrow night, I am excited about it, but nervous about what I might learn. I know it's too late to turn back now, b ut not too late to scare the *@#*@ out of you for what you are about to go through.

No comments:

Post a Comment