Thursday, December 11, 2008

34 Week Dr's Appt

I had my 34 week doctor's appt this morning. It went really well. They said that Landon felt great, and his heart sounded great. That is always nice to hear, especially now that he is running out of room and isn't moving around as much as he was. We talked about lots of different things. After my next appt the week of Christmas he said I get to join the "Once a week Club". Man, I cannot believe we are already there. I am excited that we will meet Landon in a few short weeks. They said that he weighs approximately 4.75 lbs and that at birth he will weigh no more than 7-7.5 lbs. That is music to me ears! Everyone kept telling me he was going to be 8-9 lbs (family, etc.) and I was so happy to hear that he won't be that big, but the doctor said that was a very healthy weight for him, and for me to deliver at my size. They also said there is no way that he will go any longer than the next 6 weeks by the way he is measuring, feeling, etc. I am definately ready to finally meet my little man.

I also went to Breast feeding class last night. It was very informative, and I learned alot that will help me when Landon is born, and also information about how beneficial it is, etc. I definately reccomend it to anyone who is even remotely thinking about Breast Feeding. It was included in our package when we paid for Child Birth Class. Scott did not go with me, good thing too b/c he would have been bored and it doesn't pertain to him anyways!

No comments:

Post a Comment