Friday, January 16, 2009

2.5 More Days!

Only 2.5 more days until we finally get to meet our little man! We are doing last minute little preps to get ready for him. Like one last grocery store run, making sure we have everything, getting everything we haven't packed (camera, laptop, etc.) ready and charged to take to the hospital with us Monday morning. We are getting very excited, and I think the dogs can tell something is about to happen as well.

This weekend we just plan on relaxing and watching football! I am going to try and see if I can find a newborn football outfit since Landon will be here on Super Bowl Sunday, and we will definately be watching it. Our team, the Chicago Bears, didn't make it into the playoffs so we are pretty neutral on who makes it. Although living in AZ, and Scott growing up here I would say of the teams left they are who we will root for. But as Scott says come the end of this season, all bets are off and it's back to the bears 100%.

2 comments:

  1. So excited for you! Good Luck:)
    You could root for the Eagles:P

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't know y'all are Bears fans! My husband LOVES them, so I've taken to watching them too. Of course, I'll always be a Cowboys fan.

    I'm so excited about Landon's arrival. It's amazing how quickly time flies. I can't believe he's here already!!!

    ReplyDelete