Wednesday, October 15, 2008

26 weeks

Here we are at 26 weeks. We finished our Child Birth Education class last night, we even got a certificate. The lady said that we were now certified to give birth...which made me laugh b/c last time I checked i really didn't get a choice in that matter :o) I put the certificate on the fridge, and I am going to go back to my fantasy land of ignoring the fact that I am going to have to birth this kid. I am excited that we are getting close though. Scott told me last night "Your getting big." Thanks Honey ;o) I have only gained 6lbs (as of my last dr's appt) so it must be all baby. We go again next week for our monthly appt and Gestational Diabetes Test (not looking forward to this). After next week we will start going to appts every 2 weeks, and then at 36 weeks we will go once a week. Exciting stuff. Here are my belly pics from the week, and I have included some pictures from the fair as well. Still waiting on the Baby Shower pictures.

Belly Pics:



Definately Carrying him all out front. I am all belly now.


Still stretch mark free (knocks on wood quickly). Bely is really starting to itch now though.


Fair Pictures:



My Littles Brother Aaron and My super cool Friend Kristin acting like the goofs they are in some car at the Auto Show.



Aaron and Zach again acting liking goof's in front of the Home Depot Nascar Car. This pic is for my MIL who likes the Home Depot Car. Personally Nascar puts me to sleep and I don't watch it.


Me and Garry hanging out in a Mazda waiting for Scott to re-appear. He went MIA during this part of the fair. Too bad he missed all the fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment