Friday, October 3, 2008

Presents & Job News

So I had a great birthday! I recieved a few presents from Scott and I am so excited. Here is what he got me:

This is the diaper bag that I really wanted from Babies 'R' Us. Scott bought it for me!! It's suede and has lots of pockets, and places to put stuff and it's light weight. I also love the blue camo :o)

This is the Willow Tree Figurine I have been wanting since before I got pregnant. I love Willow Tree Figurines and I collect the ones that mean something to my life. The first one I recieved was from my mom. She gave me the Guardian Angels one b/c my birthday is the feast day of the Guardian Angels in the Catholic Church (the religion I was raised in until I met Scott and converted to Lutheran).

We had Ice Cream cake from Baskin Robbins which is w/o fail the favorite type of cake in the house for everyone. I like cake period, but with Ice Cream it's that much better!

Job News: I recieved a call today from a hospital in Wilcox, AZ (about a 45 minute drive from our new house). They are interested in me for a Speech Job there. I am excited about it. I always thought working in a hospital would be fun, and I could wear scrubs! Please pray that this job pans out. I didn't tell them I was pregnant, but they will find out as soon as I walk through the door at the interview.

2 comments:

  1. I'm glad you had a great Birthday!!!! I think this will be the best year ever for you!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the diaper bag and the willow tree figurine! I hope you get the job! Extra prayers for you!

    ReplyDelete