Sunday, October 26, 2008

Kid found the lungs!

So Landon has discovered both my Rib Cage and my Lungs. He isn't strong enough yet to make a difference when it comes to kicking me in the Rib Cage, but I know that will soon change. As for the beingi n the lungs...It feels like something (well, Landon) is pushing as hard as they can on my lugs in an upward motion. Not very comfortable, and while that is going on you also feel like you can not catch your breath. It is all worth it for Landon, but I really hope he doesn't decide to make a late debut.

Other than that everything is going well. I am convinced that Landon has taught himself to break dance, and I read the other day that he can open his eyes now! I am not sure why, but this was a milestone I was really looking forward too. Ooh and our house has paint, and doors now. Only around 4 more weeks until it is finished and we can move in about 2-3 weeks after that. yay!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment