Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Update on Job Interview

So I went to my job interview. I think I did very well, but I am bummed about it. When we got to the end and they talk about money, hours, etc. Well at this school district having my license, 2 years experience, and my bachelors degree they want to pay alot less than the going rate. I have a feeling they left some pertinent information out, this job sounds more like an aid than a Speech job. They have a PT and FT position available. We will see though, it would be a foot in the door at the school district, but WAY less than what I was making at my previous job. It is a job though, I wonder if I could negotiate it up some..we will see though.

1 comment:

  1. I am praying for you! I hope everything works out like you want it to! Have a safe weekend and trip to Dallas!

    ReplyDelete